Minor Illness Clinics
Our specially trained nurse practitioner Sarah Francis is now holding Nurse-Led Minor Illness Clinics weekly.
Appointments can be booked in advance, or on the day.
The Minor Illness Clinics are designed to help our patients access medical advice quickly and easily for a wide range of illnesses.
Sarah is a highly trained Nurse Practitioner who is able to offer both advice and prescribe medication if necessary.
NOTE: These clinics are NOT suitable for:
- Pregnant Women
- Conditions under ongoing GP review
- Referral Requests
- Repeat prescription requests
- Babies under the age of one year
- Obtaining sick notes
You should attend if you are suffering from any of the following conditions:
- Allergies, stings, bites
- Cough, colds, sore throat, chest infections
- Ear Problems and earache
- Skin problems including eczema, rashes etc.
- High Temperature
- Hay fever
- Cystitis, Thrush
- Fever and Flu like illness
- Pill checks ,Emergency Contraception
- Sprains and strains
- Sexual Health, contraception, pregnancy testing
- Tummy upset