- Turn up at your given time, do not attend early or late as you may not be allowed in
- Please do not bring family members with you (unless they have an appointment booked at same time as you)
- You will have your temperature checked on arrival. If you have a raised temperature, you will not be able to have the vaccination
- Please wear a face mask
- You may be asked to exit via a separate exit
- Please bring your letter with you to your appointment
- Please note, the toilets will not be in use on this day.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact us will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-to-face contact whenever possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus.
Your GP practice is open and if you need to contact your GP, please use the 24hr online access Klinik link or ring us on 01736 363866 – our opening ours are Mon – Fri 08.30-18.00, Sat 09.00-11.30.
You can also call NHS 111. Please do not come to the surgery unless you have an appointment.
If you are waiting for a check-up or a flu vaccination, please be assured we will be in touch.
Appointments are being delivered face-to-face, online and over the telephone. If you are asked to come into the surgery for a face-to-face appointment, please remember to wear a face covering. Measures are in place to keep you safe from infection during your visit to the surgery.
Welcome to Morrab & Pendeen Branch Surgery
Welcome to Morrab Surgery (recently merged with Penalverne and Pendeen Surgeries) where medical services have been offered continuously for over 100 years. We try to offer the caring, personal service in a traditional manner combined where appropriate with up to date equipment and expertise.
Our aim is to treat each person as an individual and provide a service that is high quality and caring. All our staff are aware of their responsibilities and obligations to respect patient confidentiality.
For appointments or emergencies call our helpline open 24 hours a day, every day on 01736 363866.
For prescriptions please call: 01736 352370.
We now have pre-booked appointments available with GP's and Nurse/Healthcare Assistants on Saturday mornings from 9am. Please call the surgery during normal opening hours to pre-book one of these appointments.